- Shuttles to and from paddling sections from Lodge
- Campsite. Cabin at Nipika can be arranged as an option
- Lunch, Dinner and snacks on Saturday
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks on Sunday
- 2 Experienced Kayak Guides to get you down the river safely and to help you achieve your personal paddling goals!
Day One (June 29th)
- 9:00am Meet at Adventure Paddle School Docks
- 9:30am Depart for the Kootenay River to paddle some relaxed class 2-3 rapids
- 12:00pm Stop for a lunch break and hike to some breath taking waterfalls and land bridges!
- 1:00pm Complete upper section of the Kootenay River down to Nipika Resort
- 4:00pm Check-in to cabins or set up campsite
- 6:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm Evening Activities
Day Two (June 30th)
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:00am Get on the water for a day of fun splashy rapids and waterfall views!
- 12:oopm Stop at the lunch spot for a riverside picnic
- 4:00pm After the afternoon of more paddling and scenic views through the Peddley canyon we reach the take out and drive back to Invermere
Kootenay River – 2 days
Kootenay River 2 Day
Choose From Rafting, Kayaking Or Paddle Boarding On This Adventure!
The Kootenay River is a classic multi-day river in BC that is paddled by canoer’s, kayakers, rafters and paddle boarders alike! With the pool drop style rapids making the collection of overturned boats easy and wide rapids giving paddlers a variety of line choices; this river is a great start to your river adventures for the summer season!
Come join us for some paddling, waterfall exploring and campfire socializing on the Kootenay River!
$700 Per Person For <4 Paddlers
$1285 Per Person For 2-3 Paddlers
Date: June 29-30 2019
8 in stock (can be backordered)