Teen SUP Camp
13-18 years – from $365.00 + Tax
DATE: July 19-21 July
Teen SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) Camp is a 3 day program that will provide teenagers with the opportunity to spend time on the water with other teens, learn paddling skills, leadership techniques and valuable practical on-water knowledge. You will learn SUP skills including basic strokes and how to paddle safely and efficiently in a variety of waters.
- 3 days SUP instruction with a fun, knowledgeable, certified instructor
- 3 day SUP rental (price can be reduced if you have your own gear)
- Transportation from Radium to Invermere at the end of the Invermere to Radium paddle
- Days 1 & 2 – Flatwater skills training in the lake and wetlands
- Day 3 – River skills training padding from Invermere to Radium
- $495.00 plus GST per person based on a minimum of 4 registrants
- $365.00 plus GST per person based on 6 registrants
- If you book online, you will book based upon 6 registrants, if this number is not met we will contact you.